Kay Johnson Gee is a 6 partner firm offering a full range of accounting services including audit, accounts preparation, tax planning, corporate recovery, corporate finance and forensic accounting. The firm deals with a wide range of predominantly owner-managed businesses ranging from new start-ups to companies with turnover in excess of £100m.
About the role
- Manage daily bank movements targeting cases were movement occurs
- Bank reconciliations in line with office practice
- Process journal, income and expenditure vouchers
- Data entry onto IPS (Insolvency Practitioner System – Turnkey)
- Update IPS diary entries
- Process bank transfers
- Prepare billing packs
- Correspond with HMRC regarding corporation tax and VAT
- Complete VAT returns including VAT769, VAT100,VAT7,VAT193, VAT426,VAT427
- Request opening and closing of insolvency bank accounts
- Reconcile debtor schedule monthly
- Liaise with corporate recovery team as required
- Ad hoc duties when necessary
- Book keeping primarily
- Insolvency knowledge preferable but not essential
- Desire to learn
- Team player
On average our employees stay with us for over 10 years. The role has come about due to department expansion.
KJG has a social committee who organise quarterly social events including a wide variety of activities.
Great central location in Manchester, 5 minutes’ walk away from Deansgate
- 23 days holiday
- Birthday off
- Pension scheme
- Company events
- Death in service
- Flexible working
- Dress to diary
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.