We, Kay Johnson Gee Limited and Kay Johnson Gee Corporate Recovery Limited of 1 City Road East, Manchester, M15 4PN, act as data controller in respect of the personal data you provide to us.
If you receive marketing communications and provide your name and email address for this purpose we will process this personal data to contact you with news, event invites and information about our services. You may have provided your personal data to us when submitting an enquiry through our contact form on our website. You have the right to withdraw your consent by contacting us or following the opt-out/unsubscribe links in all email marketing communication we send you.
We only share the personal data you have provided to us with our service providers who provide IT and system administration services to enable us to communicate effectively with you. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Our service providers include:
- Kay Johnsons Gee Corporate Recovery Limited, please click HERE to access
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed or accessed in an unauthorised way. In addition, we have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach. In the event of a breach, we will notify you and any applicable Regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you receive our marketing communications, we will retain your personal data for the purpose you have consented to unless you withdraw your consent.
If you have made an enquiry through any of our web based contact forms and do not become a client, we will delete your information after twelve months.
In addition to the right to withdraw your consent (set out above), you have various other rights in respect of your personal data, as follows:
- a right to access a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- a right in certain circumstances to request a transfer of your personal data to you or a third party;
- a right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed.
You can contact us with any queries in respect of your personal data by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to KJG Chartered Accountants, 1 City Road East, Manchester, M15 4PN
The person responsible for data protection compliance within Kay Johnson Gee Limited and Kay Johnson Gee Corporate Recovery Limited is Melanie Murray, Admin Manager.
Your relevant supervisory authority in respect of your personal data is likely to be the Information Commissioner’s Office and you have the right to contact them with any queries you have in respect of your personal data.
If you would like to receive a copy of this information, please contact us and we will arrange for this to be sent to you at your preferred contact address.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Our websites www.kjgllp.com, www.kjgcr.com, www.liquidationmadeeasy.co.uk and www.businessdebtexperts.co.uk all use the following cookies:
Although we have taken measures to ensure our websites and any links contained within them are virus free, we advise you to take your own steps for virus protection.
Internet communications are not secure and Kay Johnson Gee Limited are not responsible for the abuse by third parties, nor for any alteration or corruption in transmission, nor for any damage or loss caused by any virus or other defect.
E-mails and any files transmitted with them are private and confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed, and upon the basis that the recipient will conduct the appropriate virus checks. If you are not the addressee, you are not authorised to copy or use the information or to place any reliance upon it, nor should you copy it or show it to anyone. If you have received an e-mail in error please notify email@example.com or telephone us on 0161 832 6221.
Kay Johnson Gee Limited, 1 City Road East, Manchester, M15 4PN, together with any trading name or names that may be more familiar to the data subject.
(“We”, “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice (together with any other documents referred to herein) sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us in connection with Our recruitment processes. Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) the Data Controller is Melanie Murray.
Your Personal Information
Information We collect from You
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
- In particular, We process personal details such as name, email address, address, date of birth qualifications, experience, information relating to your employment history, skills and experience that you provide to Us.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
Uses Made Of Your Information
Lawful basis for processing
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which We collect and use your personal data. Our legitimate interests are the recruitment of staff for Our business.
Purposes of processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
- To consider your application in respect of other roles.
- To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
- To enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third party data providers.
- To find appropriate candidates to fill Our job openings.
How We Store Your Personal Data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where We are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.
How long we keep your personal data
We will hold all the data for 3 months.
Your personal information will be deleted upon receipt of a written request by you (or another person engaged on your behalf) to us.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require Us to correct any mistakes in your information which We hold
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- contact us using our Contact details below
- let Us have enough information to identify you,
- let Us have proof of your identity and address, and
- let Us know the information to which your request relates.
How to complain
We hope that We can resolve any query or concern you raise about Our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
All questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org